Executive Search. Recruitment. Career Coaching.
Successful and Happy at Work!
– Use your strengths more at work
– Love what you do everyday
– Get noticed.
Educated professionals who are able to use their strengths at work have higher career wellbeing. They wake up looking forward to each day.
Building a career is no longer simply ‘work hard and wait to be promoted’. Promotions are harder to find, competition is intense, organisations are constantly changing workforce plans and the market is less predictable.
What are you doing to stay ahead of the curve? Are you actively managing your personal and career brand? Do you have a career strategy? Attend the Career Management Masterclass in Bentley on the 26th February 2015 to improve your career wellbeing.
This workshop is suitable for:
– Ambitious recent graduates establishing their professional profile
– Mid stage and seasoned professionals preparing for an internal or external career move
– Professional coaches, leadership advisors or anyone providing branding and career advice
Shirley Anne Fortina – Speaker, Facilitator, Trainer, Business and Personal Coach, Author.
Shirley Anne develops rapport easily and relates quickly to the specific outcomes you seek so you get the results you need. With more than 23 years of international experience she has developed a valuable understanding of the different drivers and challenges facing professionals today.
Shireen DuPreez – Recruitment Leader, Executive Search Consultant, Author, Speaker.
You will benefit from the knowledge and insights Shireen has gained from recruiting for organizations of all sizes: start-ups to US Fortune 500 and ASX 100 companies. Shireen has lived and worked in the US, UK and Australia. She brings a depth of understanding about the information you need to advance your career.
You will gain:
– Increased confidence levels and awareness of options open to you
– Clarity about your goals, strengths and purpose in your career
– A structured career planning framework to help you effectively create a road map
– Ways to improve your personal and professional brand immediately
– An understanding of how to open the door to hidden internal and external jobs
– Improved networking skills to enable you to build key relationships
Date: Thursday 26th February 2015
Time: 9am – 4pm Venue: Technology Park Function Center, Technology Park, Bentley
Dress: Business Attire or Smart Casual Group: Maximum of 10 participants
Cost: $395 including GST (cost is tax deductible).
– Free copy of Shireen’s eBook Career Management: Access the Hidden Job Market prior to the event
– Free resume review and individual coaching session with Shirley Anne & Shireen
– Delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Register through Eventbrite here
For more information contact:
Shirley Anne Fortina
T: +61 (0) 430 314 449
T: +61 (0) 414 767 821
View the event flyer here: