Boards, Companies, Organisations and High Net Worth clients
Boards, companies, organisations and high net worth clients engage us to access talent in niche areas where specific skill sets are hard to find.
We assist you to keep workforce plans on track.
Attuned to your needs, we offer customised delivery aligned with your values and standards whilst ensuring confidentiality and complying with legal requirements for each jurisdiction. You will save precious time, reduce risk and achieve better outcomes, while we handle the details.
- Retained executive search and recruitment for board, executive, management and technical specialist positions
- Outplacement and career transition services
- Talent advisory and human resources (HR) services
- Recruitment process improvement and skills training
- Market mapping, targeted recruitment research and competitor org charts
- Sourcing including building talent pipelines, talent communities, curated candidate lists
- Employer branding and high-performance culture development
› Reduce your hiring costs
› Improve your speed of recruitment
› Increase the quality of your new hires
› Access a flexible resource
› Protect your company brand
› Lower your risk of a bad hire
› Achieve better hiring outcomes
› Upskill your internal team and processes by working with experts
Please note: We are retained on an exclusive basis by clients in an advisory capacity, we are not contingent recruiters.
To see our executive search process click here.
We provide 1:1 coaching to assist directors, executives and professionals to prepare for and take action toward goals.
By working with us you’ll receive useful feedback, up to date market insights and expert career management advice geared to your needs.
- Career coaching, transition planning, development and career management
- Detailed process information for job searching and advanced job hunting techniques to access the hidden job market
- Improving your external profiles and personal brand so job opportunities find you
- Reputation management
- Networking for career advancement
› Get further faster by working with an expert
› Have a dedicated resource helping you in the areas you most need assistance
› Objective, third party sounding board. Our friends and family are well-meaning but don’t always know how to give useful feedback
› Get assistance with overcoming obstacles (real or perceived roadblocks)
› Reduce the stress of a job change
› Gain an edge in this competitive labour market
To find out about our outplacement and career transition services packages for organisations click here.
To find out about our career coaching packages for individuals click here.
Human Resources and Organisational Development firms
We collaborate with select human resources, organisational development, employment law and other specialist firms for delivery of projects which enables us to bring in additional skill sets when required.
Elite Human Capital is a founding member of the Perth HR Alliance, who are a group of experienced HR consultants in Perth who collaborate to achieve business success and personal growth.
Visit the Partners page for more information.