We are currently recruiting for an Assistant / Researcher / Support Consultant to join the team.
– Gain valuable experience working on a range of different recruitment and business projects.
– Great opportunity to apply some of what you are learning at university to real-world situations.
– Flexibility to work hours/days/times and locations that suit your study program. Each semester we will review your availability based on your timetable.
– Learn how to start building a network of contacts early in your career, we will teach you along the way.
Type of work
– General administrative duties such as creating and editing documents.
– Market research.
– Compiling and formatting information.
– Sorting resumes.
– Assisting with the preparation of client reports.
– Candidate care and management.
– Marketing and social media tasks.
– Ad hoc errands.
$26 per hour plus any additional costs incurred.
Flexible contract casual work, 3 – 10 hours per week.
Work from home, uni, a library, a coffee shop or anywhere that suits you best! Occasional meetings in Subiaco.
Skills and attributes required
– This casual work will ideally suit a current first year university student.
– You will be currently studying HR, Commerce, Marketing or a related discipline. HR is preferred.
– Genuine interest in recruitment.
– I’m looking for a self-starter who has a strong work ethic and understands the importance of providing exceptional service. My business provides services to corporate clients who sometimes have tight timeframes for delivery. Some documents will require editing within a few hours, therefore I’m seeking someone who is able to regularly check messages and emails, and respond accordingly.
– Above-average grades at high school.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Close attention to detail.
– A proactive, can-do attitude.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com.